Custom Search

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A stroll in the evening...

I normally don't shoot people on streets, feel a little shy & awkward for that. Somehow today, felt like taking a couple of pictures & here are the results...


The guy here was raising money to visit his dying father in Jamaica. He was playing free 3 minute chess matches. He had played more than 246 matches since morning & hadn't lost a single one. The girl in the picture made an amazing sketch of this guy playing. She asked me if I could take a picture. 


Address 128, Princess street, Edinburgh, Scotland. This is the outer window of a Waterstone's book shop. I really loved it.



This champ here was sitting alone in 'Princess gardens'. I know nothing unusual about it! But I expected a guy of his age to be chilling out with his buddies, girls or lazying around listening loud music. He however was intently sketching 'Edinburgh Castle'.



'Where the executioner's face is always well hidden'. 'Save Environment' exhibition at 'Princess Gardens'.


This is the Edinburgh territorial clock. At its full lush, reflecting the colors of summers, its 5 minutes faster.

P.S - All of these pictures were shot at 'Princess street'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the book store pic! I like the first pic too, though a bit of cropping/closing in would have made it look better. And please..a bit of post processing pls!