Custom Search

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Please Forgive me...

Another of my Fav songs by Bryan Adams. This was sung for 'So far So good' album, 1993. 
The lyrics are written by Bryan Adams & Robert Lange. It's amazing.



Its strange but the first time you hear it, it sounds as if its sung by a heart broken person. It's only when you listen carefully that you will realize that you cant be farther from the truth.


He is not asking for forgiveness because he believes that he has hurt her. What he is trying to say is that even though you ask me to forget you, I cant do that. And I am sorry for that. 


If you listen carefully, the lyrics will tell you that the singer is missing those times & no matter how much you ask him to forget it, he can't do it. He doesn't regret anything. He is happy. It's because that time is a cherised part of his life. It's as if its in his blood stream. Now you can't take out something from somebody's blood stream, Can you?


The song isn't sad, it's full of life! And that is why it's one of my favorites.


No comments: