Custom Search

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Friendship's Day

All those lucky bastards who had the good luck to have been tagged with my friendship, I wish you guys a Happy Friendship's Day.

Of course, this is just an excuse!

I bought a Manfrotto couple of days back. I didn't get much chance to use it till now. But today shaking away my laziness, I ventured into the streets at 10 O'Clock in the night to get some pictures. They are not especially good, because I am still learning.
I am facing 2 problems here. The white balance is not correct. I can manage that. The highlights are all washed out in the sky. But worst is people don't seem to drive in Edinburgh after 9. I don't get enough vehicle trail lights. Come on guys, move out of your home, go out!





These shots are taken from a bridge 5 minutes away from my place. Since I was already late, I couldn't compose. Also the limited view from the over-bridge makes the choices limited. All the 3 pictures are cropped.

The thing which troubles me most is I am not able to guess the correct exposure for these shots. I guess, I do need more practice & loads of it too!

Anyway Guys, I hope you do have a lovely day ahead.
      

1 comment:

PluvR said...

i liked the pictures...