Custom Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Silverknowes



I am still learning how to play with sunlight & considering that I am a slow learner, don't get to shoot often, the results don't turn up what I expected them to be.

Following are some of the pictures which I shot at the local beach shore, one evening. 


I walk alone


The joy of youth


The wisdom of foresight
In all the above pictures I was trying to shoot the patterns on sand. I wasn't successful, partly because of the harsh light of the sun(which insisted on giving burnt out & washed up colors) & partly because of my inexperience.



The Steel Colosium

The Colors of Spring

I liked the last 2 pictures because of their warm tones, which I was finally able to capture.
Shows, how much I still have to learn. The most important thing I learnt that day was one doesn't needs great locations to shoot good pictures. Its all in how you shoot them, not the equipment & not the locations.

Happy snapping!

1 comment:

PluvR said...

I liked the Colour of Spring the Most..BTW who is the model in the joy of the youth.