Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Be More...

I saw this cool Titan Ad in one of my friends blog...



No doubt that the ad is cool. It also inspires you in a certain way. However that is not what came to my mind when I saw this ad. 

This ad actually reminds me of 'Pullu Bhai'. 'Pullu Bhai' was my first technical lead when I joined my company. For the people who haven't been in touch with me for a long time, I am another brick in the wall of technical India. We have a joke of the house which states us 3 (The third one being Tobin) as army commandos. Pullu is Col, Tobin is Major & I am their Boss Brig. All 3 of us are on a top secret mission to capture the most wanted terrorists; the terrorists being the hot babes of my organisation.

You might be thinking what's so special about Pullu Bhai. Well, the line said by Amir 
"And never resemble your passport photo for more than 3 months. Har subah shock your reflection" 
suits Pullu Bhai aptly.

Here is what I mean:-

Pullu - Metric Fail


Pullu - Auto Driver


Pullu - The traveller


Pullu - The Cosmopolitan


Pullu - The Cool Guy


Pullu - Don ka Chota Bhai


Pullu - The Don himself


Pullu - The leader

P.S - None of the Pictures hosted here were shot by me. I have taken the liberty to copy them from Pullu's Orkut Profile. The real name is Vinod Pulukkool 

P.P.S - 'Pullu Bhai' has been one of the most technically sound guy I have ever worked with. He is also one of the coolest chap I have come across in my professional career & among the very few friends I have from my work place. He recently left the technical clan, betrayed us & joined the gang of bloody exploiters (that's what I call the managers in my company)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brigadier Saab... Wonderful...
I am not an Exploiter Sir...