Custom Search

Friday, April 27, 2007

What would you die for?

Every person stands up for something or other. The meekest of scholars, and the most arrogant of the warriors, the godly saint and the most selfish stinger, all of us are willing to give everything, for some particular cause. And to find that cause, is where the meaning of the life lies.

So what do I stand by?
What are the things for which I would throw away everything, wrapped in a brown paper bag, without having any second thought. Principles, Freedom, Money, Honor...or is it something more basic?

Well there is only one thing for which I will fight till death, without care of tomorrow, and that is my belief. The belief that Man is the best thing that could have happened on earth, that Man has an infinite potential, and once he puts his soul and mind into something, there is nothing impossible for him. For the pride I feel in being a Man!!!

1 comment:

Usha said...

What would I die for?

LOVE

I am the most hopeless of romantics, and the world needs more people like Me. All I need is love! :)