Custom Search

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Date...and Lunch

I got up in the morning, and was awe-stuck at myself. Instead of the regular thoughts, My thoughts were of Her. It wasn't strange, it was unbelievable. Remembering somebody suddenly, whom I have been trying to forget, after a tenure of one year is something that generally doesn't happen to me.

I reached Office at 10. During my entire trip through Hosur Road, I just remembered her. No particular Scenes from FlashBack. Cos there were not enough to make even one single scene. Just a few glimpses from here and there. We didn't used to speak much to each other during College days. One of the reasons being, that both of us are not good conversationalist. She is a little shy and I need serious Ice-Breaking practice.

The rest of the day started passing by uneventful. An unusual start, but "All that ends well is well", I thought to myself. I went for the Lunch...and Voila there she was, in front of my eyes. She passed a flashing smile back at me. I felt my whole body going Cold and my Heart Warm. I smiled back.

She sat down. Haven't changed much, from the past, I mused. We started our Lunch. She on one end of the table and me on another. Staring at each other, smiling, and spooning the food down our throats. Of course its a little difficult when you are new at this. But she seemed to be managing nicely. I finished my lunch, being a fast eater. I just didn't know what I was eating, Of course.

Suddenly she started talking. I couldn't make out what she was saying. I was busy staring in her eyes, already bewitched by that Smile. Of course it wouldn't have helped even if I would have been more attentive. I couldn't hear the words. And making out what somebody is saying to another person just by reading Lips is difficult. Oh, by the way, both of us were sitting on different tables. But what the Heck...I could still see her the same way as if she was sitting with me as my Companion.

She finally finished her Lunch. We both got up. Me alone, and she with her friend (a Guy...unfortunately). We met at the Water Cooler and I finally had some light conversation with her. How is she doing? What are the plans for her MBA? She returned the favor by asking the same questions to me again.

I clocked it. We talked exactly 2 mins and 20 secs. I should be given a Gold Medal and an international Prize for holding a Female's attention to such a long duration of Time.

God Damn me. When am I going to learn to Handle Females?

Note - This is a back dated entry and was written on Sep 7th 2006

3 comments:

Musings... said...

Wow...I will teach you how! All you need to do is ask! [;)]...I see that you have had quite a few romances if your time! hehe!!!

Jai said...

I fail to recall where was I all the time when these things were happening.....Lately lot has been moving up down right left and centre in your life which I am not aware of....Do i need to regularly visit this blog to know abt whats the latest in your life?????

Pal said...

...seems u need few classes to handle females
do let me know if u want some help on this