Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Little Ahead Of Schedule...

I am a sucker for masterpieces, be it a Gadget, a Book, a piece of music or a Photograph. However I never thought I had the 'grey cells' to appreciate oil paintings; until one fine day I came across an Oil Painting named "A Little Ahead Of Schedule". Strangely enough, I came across this painting when I was reading an article on Photography. 

I saw it; it was love at first sight. I was just awestruck by the beauty of it. I never thought that a painter could have such in-depth knowledge of lights. Let me show, what I mean.


'A Little Ahead Of Schedule' - Tom Fritz

This one took me by head. I have decided that whenever I do make my own house; I am going to have one of the paintings by Tom. For people who liked this & would be more interested to see Tom's work, visit Tom Fritz .

2 comments:

PluvR said...

So when will u explain the painter's knowledge of light.
Though agree with u , painting is beautiful , and the use of lively colour combinations enhancing it's beauty :)...

Unknown said...

The Painting is a real beauty.Not just about the colours used , but for the meaning it conveys.I think it has a resemblance to our lifes.