Custom Search

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Old Man & The Mountains



"The clouds will but pass,
and the sun will shine again.
The winds will but calm down,
and the breeze will then flow again.

But the mountains will still be there,
and so will the rocks be. 
A little weathered may be, 
a little old definitely.

Some of them will change as the clouds & the sun,
but I will definitely be the same, waiting.
Not for the ones who change but who are still there,
a little old, a little worn off, but still the same."

P.S - Dedicated  to my friend Sid, who understands what I write, or at least seems to!

3 comments:

Kimizo said...

nice panorama

IAM said...

Well written and also a good shot.

Raghu said...

Dear Photos are really very nice. Please send me some Digital guide. i am not able to take clear photo in night all photo are blured or u can give me some tips that i can take good photo in night.I have sony DSC H10. I went through the user doc. But i didnt get satisfactory thing in it.please give some light on it.