Custom Search

Friday, March 14, 2008

3 eggs & 7 minutes

Do you know what you have in 3 eggs & 7 minutes?
Well, if you haven't figured it out, let me tell you. You can make a mini atom bomb out of these two. Don't even think of trying to sell this idea, because this has already been patented by me under Patent no. 3egg7min.

Ok, whatever I am going to tell now, don't attempt it at home, but at your own risk.
Put 3 eggs in a porcelain bowl. Fill the bowl half with water. Put this in a micro wave & set the timer for 7 minutes. Go & brush your teeth now. After 5 minutes, you are going to hear a loud bang in kitchen. Give some time to let the fumes clear out. Now enter the kitchen. You will see a aura of destruction everywhere. Eggs plastered on walls & ceiling. Sulphuric aroma all over the kitchen.

I just wonder why India is putting so much amount of money in nuclear bomb research when you have this idea. Believe me the scenario is more horrible than the aftermath of an atom bomb explosion.

On a more serious note, This happened today morning, when I was getting ready for office. The eggs were for breakfast & had come from "Scottish eggs". The micro wave was a Panasonic NN-5051B 800W home appliance. The UK Panasonic website is total crap. They ask you to locate the service center by Postcode, but they haven't made the Postcode field editable. Don't believe me.... Have a look at it here Panasonic Support

4 comments:

Musings... said...

awesome blog!!! I love eggs by the way...so an instant bond was created!

PluvR said...

What an experiment.If by any chance i will land up at your place in future,I will definately try it.

Don't want to sacrifice my microwave. :-))))

Unknown said...

Oye.. this was a very neat idea..(never tried though). I have a better one though.. Eat the three raw eggs. wait for around 5 hourss.. and then go BOOOM!!! ;P

Pal said...

hehe...i m tempted to try it out...but then i would prefer trying it on ur microwave :P

P.S - I think the website has improved now. Check it out.